We are extremely excited to announce that Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries has recently arrived in Bristol!
Due to acquiring a group of 9 local nurseries we are looking for team members who can engage in this evolving time, help to grow our existing team and feel part of this great opportunity. The nursery is currently being refurbished so equipment and furnishings on completion will be of high quality and new standard.
Kidd Caru in Hengrove, part of Grandir UK, is currently looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join our team. You’ll be working hard to care for, support and meet the needs of our children.
Our mission is to inspire children to grow happy, smart, and healthy and thrive as individuals. Excellent quality childcare and education is evident when the children and family are truly placed at the centre of all we do and as a well-known and sought-after employer within the childcare sector, we recognise it is our people that provide exceptional education and care with every child and family at the centre of all they do.
Join us and enjoy the following:
- Employee benefits portal, which includes discounts at 100’s of online high street stores
- Staff referral scheme – recommend your friends and family to work for us. and be rewarded with a cash bonus
- Heavily discounted childcare
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ – an extra day off just for you
- 24/7 remote GP appointments with prescriptions delivered to your home
- Healthcare cash back plan – claim cash back on medical procedures such as dental care and physiotherapy
- ‘May I Say Thank You’ A whole month dedicated to recognising employees hard work & dedication, Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through our benefits portal
- Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through our benefits portal
- Additional paid holiday for Christmas closure to spend with your family and friends
What will you be doing:
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Assume key carer responsibilities for designated children.
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Prepare and support children’s activities
- In the absence of the Team/Room Leader maintain effective day-to-day management of the playroom.
- Contribute to ensuring that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Support and mentor students and un-qualified staff to ensure delivery of high-quality childcare practice.
- Take part in an exciting rebranding and play your part in development of the setting.