Hours and Rota:37.5 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 7am -10pm
Salary: £23,400 - £24,300 per annum + bonus + benefits
As a Housekeeper you will be working in our student accommodation, providing an outstanding experience for our students by delivering high quality cleaning and excellent customer service. You`ll play a key part in a fun and friendly team to make sure our students always feel at home.
What You`ll Be Doing:
- Keeping communal spaces including entrances, common rooms, hallways and outdoor areas clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Providing a warm and accommodating service for our customers
- Logging maintenance issues to help keep our properties safe and secure
What We`re Looking for in You:
- You`ll have great attention to detail and will take pride in delivering high quality cleaning and customer service
- You`ll be hardworking and willing to get stuck in - some students are cleaner than others!
- You`ll be a friendly face around the property, happy to chat to our students and answer their questions
- A positive attitude and able to work as part of a team
What You`ll Get in Return:
- A discretionary annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday and an annual holiday buying scheme, with 5 additional days awarded for long service
- A generous pension scheme - employer contributions between 5% and 11% depending on how much you save
- Various benefits to support your health and wellbeing including a Healthcare Cash Plan, an Employee Assistance Programme, a Wellbeing platform and a Gym benefit that you can share with your family and friends
- Enhanced Family Leave including 18 weeks full pay for birthing parents and 4 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Lots of other great benefits including an annual ShareSave scheme, Employee Life Assurance, a discounts portal and more!
About Unite Students:
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 100 business and the UK`s largest provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 23 leading university towns and cities, with over 70,000 students calling US home! We are driven by our values, culture, and a commitment to develop diverse and inclusive teams, filled with positive energy and new ideas.