We currently have an opportunity for a Data Administrator to join our friendly team at HMP Bristol. Our ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to provide administrative support to the service and provide accurate and timely data in line with requirements. This is an office based, administrative position.
Change Grow Live are a charity dedicated to the belief that we can make a difference to our Service Users lives. Specialising in Substance Misuse and Criminal Justice interventions, we offer support and respect in a safe environment, treating each user as an individual and working with them to find the right treatment and care options.
Our core values are ‘Be open, be compassionate and be bold’ and our team members apply these daily to achieve our mission of helping people change the direction of their lives, grow as individuals, and live life to its full potential.
About the role:
- Support the data and performance team leader and wider team to collect and manage the data requirements for the services, including the collation and monitoring of several different data systems both internal and external
- Work with the administrative team to provide administration of comprehensive office management, office systems and administrative support service to CGL services in Gloucestershire
- Develop and nurture sound relationships with both Change Grow Live Business Support and external office and equipment suppliers
- Manage an electronic filing system to ensure that service users data and information are kept in an orderly and accessible manner (CRIIS or equivalent system)
- Assist in the servicing and maintenance of I.T and telecommunication systems and all other office equipment (e.g., fax machine, photocopier)
- Photocopying as required, collating, laminating, and binding of report documents when necessary
- Strong administrative skills and experience working in a busy office environment
- IT literacy including proficiency in data collection systems (e.g. NDTMS, Public Health)
- Expertise in working with WORD and EXCEL
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work within the prison
What we will give to you:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising by 1 day for each years’ service
- Paid ‘Wellness’ hour each week along with a ‘Wellness’ hub and Employee Assist Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- A great selection of benefits incl. Blue Light card, discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training, career development & progression opportunities
- Refer a Friend and receive £250 in vouchers if candidate is successful.