Night Shift Warehouse Operative
Location/Territory: Bristol BS10 7UB
Weekly Working Hours: 40 hours per week (20:00 to 04:30 – job and finish)
Working Pattern: (E.g. Monday-Friday) Sunday night to Thursday night
Richards Flooring Supplies are part of Headlam Group, the country’s leading distributor for floor coverings.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Assist with unloading inbound lorries and trunkers
- Order sortation, checking and scanning
- Loading of our own delivery vehicles
- Manual Handling
- Some forklift work
- Bay checks and housekeeping duties as required
Requirements: (E.g. experience, qualifications, etc)
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong work ethic as part of a busy team
- Own transport preferred owing to location, though night buses run close by.
- Warehouse experience preferred – training given
- Forklift experience desirable but not essential – training given
- This is a physical role and mainly involves manual handling, though there are also some forklift duties required.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Life Assurance, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Package (includes Wellbeing & Mental Health Hub, Shopping Discounts etc.), Christmas shutdown and staff discounts on flooring products (subject to length of service).