Are you looking to make a positive difference in people's lives? If so, there has never been a better time to join our team of dedicated Care Assistants and become part of something more.
About the role
- Deliver outcome-focused care and support to help people make the most of their lives and remain as independent as possible.
- To demonstrate, promote, and ensure high health and social care standards for the people living in the home.
- To work with the staff team to provide a homely environment for people living in the home.
- Maintain a kind, caring, and compassionate approach daily.
- Work within the expectations of a care environment based upon individualised care focusing on the physical and social well-being of the people in the home.
Whether you’re looking for your first role in care, returning to the workplace, looking for a change, or needing a job to fit your life outside of work, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Experience in care would be helpful; however, excellent communication skills, the ability to be kind and caring towards individuals who require support, teamwork, and passion for improving people's lives are what we are looking for. If you think this sounds like you, find your part of something more, and join our team today!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Blue Light Card discount service, offering online and high street discounts
- Free enhanced DBS Check & uniform provided
- Access to a fully-funded Medicash Health Plan to save up to £995 on health essentials; like going to the dentist or opticians and access to telephone and video GP appointments
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme (provides a range of free, confidential services)
- £200 refer a friend bonus