Buro Happold has a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Manager to join our finance team in our Bath or London office. This is a full-time, permanent role with hybrid working available (minimum 2 days in the office).
You will support the Director of Tax and Treasury in managing and overseeing the daily operations of the treasury function. The role will also involve working closely with senior management to ensure effective cash and risk management in a global company, including funding and FX policy.
We are looking for someone who will engage with the global practice to drive awareness, through training or communications. Therefore, driving increased forecasting accuracy and ownership.
You will be leading on the daily treasury activities, including bank guarantees, cashflow forecasting, reporting and compliance of cash and bank facility related matters.
- Manage daily cash flow and forecasting collation, tracking, and reporting.
- Develop short and long-term cash forecasts to facilitate strategic decision making.
- Conduct financial modelling to assist in forecasting and identify KPIs to support management information.
- Develop effective cash management strategies to ensure adequate liquidity headroom across the practice.
- Report on debt internally and externally, including adherence to bank covenants.
- Ensuring compliance with external parties
- Support in developing strategies to minimise foreign exchange risk.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage foreign exchange risk and other financial risks.
- Administrator for bank mandates and permissions.
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with PQE experience in treasury ideally within a global company
- Certified Treasury professional preferable, or qualified by experience (opportunity to qualify)
- Working knowledge of banking and cash management
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy, with ability to analyse and interpret complex data set.
- Excellent oral and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- International working and flexible holiday.
- 3pm finish on the last Friday of the month.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Car Allowance.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection.
- Enhanced family friendly leave policies.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance, corporate discounts