Would you like a job that has variety every day and makes a difference to peoples lives?
Your skills and life experience could be a great match for our support worker role. All you need is a willingness to learn, flexibility, a can-do attitude and a desire to help someone live a full life!
The support you provide will be centred around each person’s values, preferences and needs which could include developing daily living skills, accessing a wider community, personal care and medication needs.
A Full Driving Licence is essential for this role.
- Sleep-ins paid at £60?extra (basic salary?£10.64 - £10.87?p/h)
- Full training to gain?the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- On-going training and career development including?professional qualifications
- Contributory Pension
- We cover the cost of DBS checks
- Rota's are planned in advance
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your basic salary and additional hours earnings throughout the month and stream (access) a portion of those earnings before your monthly pay date. You can also access a range of financial support and advice, as well as save directly from your earnings.
- Shopping discounts including Blue Light card, EE perks and Costco membership
- Successfully 'recommend a friend' to join us and you'll receive a thank-you payment
- Access to wellbeing helplines.
- Health Cash Plan
- Have good communication skills
- Have a positive and patient approach
- Be resilient and respect people’s differences
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Work well as part of a team
- To empower the people we support to live the lives they want to lead
- To develop daily living skills.
- Support the people we support to access their communities for socialisation, employment, training or friendships
- To contribute to, develop and implement the individuals care plans.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with people we support, their family members, and external professionals.
- Maintain the health needs of the individuals we support
Brandon Trust work alongside people of different ability so they are able to create opportunity and feel empowered to live the life they want.
All support workers work flexible shifts to provide a 24/7 service. Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check.