Food Production Operative
M4 Recruitment are currently on the hunt for a Production Cook to work the Night shift for an award winning food manufacturing company based on the out-skirts of Wiltshire.
Working Hours: Sunday - Friday (22:30 - 0700)
Pay Rate: £14.24ph
Due to location you will need access to your own transport.
Key Aim of The Role:
- To achieve Night Shift Cook Plan against Operational requirements for a 08:00 Filling Start Time.
- Clean / Prep various Filling Machines to support efficient day shift rolling starts.
- Provide deep cleaning of fabric / machines against set hygiene schedules.
- Provide support for day Cooks around ingredient picking to ensure smooth handover of Cook Plan.
- Preparation on Ingredients where required.
- Start-up of key equipment to facilitate end of line start up.
- Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.